Audio Control LGD60
LOAD GENERATING DEVICE & SIGNAL STABILIZER
- IDEAL FOR OEM PREMIUM AMPLIFIED DODGE®, CHRYSLER®, JEEP®, MASERATI® SOUND SYSTEMS
- Today’s factory amplifiers feature built in protection circuits which can mute some or all audio outputs when the factory speakers are removed.
- The AC-LGD 60 has been designed to generate load and stabilize signal from amplified factory system to ensure the best possible audio.
- The AC-LGD 60s come in pairs and can be easily connected to your AudioControl Factory System Upgrade product with the pre-wired connectors.
- The AC-LGD 60 is installed between the factory speaker outputs and your line output converter or speaker level inputs on your amp or processor.
- Each AC-LGD 60 pair comes pre-wired with EIA standard wire colors for front and rear connections.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 25 Vrms (150 watts)
- Input Impedance: 60 Ohms
Weights & Dimensions
- Dimensions (without wires/connectors): 2.3″L x 1.0″W x .06″H
- Dimensions (with wires/connectors): 9.75″L x 1.0″D x .06″H
- Weight (single LGD): 1.4oz (39g)
In The Box: One pair of pre-wired AC-LGD 60s
|Manufacturers Webpage||More Details|